I mentioned it yesterday on Twitter but I’ll say it again here: Have I told you how much I love you? Cause I do…. I rrrreeeaaalllyy do love it. I’m sure Baton Rouge is a nice place and has great people and easy access to amazing etouffee but they didn’t give me the possibility of stuff like this…
Auditions for new MTV VJ’s
(don’t worry we break this down fully over at LTR!)
Gossip about filming and scenes and who and what and where have my head spinning in the best way! It’s like the first day of school all over again (Rob’s even got his new back-to-school outfit) and the possibilities are endless! Let’s not dwell on the fact this is the final countdown, the end of the road for BD filming… instead let’s take a look at the possible scenes being filmed in the ‘Couve courtesy of Lainey -
POSSIBLE SPOILERS (if you care)
my thoughts in italics
- Bella’s new vampire hunting
- teaching the hybrid child about hunting
- some sh-t in pretend-Alaska
- something about Romanian vampires
- something about a movie theatre and Edward’s flashback – ES SQUEEZE ME, baking powder?! What is this about a movie theater and Edward in a flashback? DUDE.
- Bella kicking Jacob’s ass
- Jacob training baby wolves – Sit, stay, fetch, roll over… that sorta thing
- Bella practising her mind techniques - just imagine this for a moment… Kristen concentrating REALLY HARD trying to do things with her mind… HAHAHAHA
- the father-son “baseball” conversation between Carlisle and Edward (click here for a refresher) – CARLISLE?! Edward should think “Animal Attack” instead, that defs helps with “PE”
- the wedding – Remember how Jacob has longer hair because he lets it grow when he’s off being wild and pissed off… do we think, since this is Vancouver and all, that they found that Mrs. Buttersworth woman and had her create an AWFUL mid 90s shag wig for Jacob? FINGERS CROSSED!!!
- a happy future family scene when the kid is all grown up – Hopefully it’s in slow motion and they’re running hand in hand… Bella, Edward, Renesmee and Jacob (as a wolf)
- and the final scene of the saga which is, unless they change it in editing, the two lovers in the meadow. – DUH.
It was a heavy day yesterday with all the news, the pictures and gossip and I didn’t even hit it all. The chick who plays Renesmee was seen (She’s ALIVE) out and about and pictures of locations are surfacing but we have to save something for the rest of the week… and what if that’s it? We’ve been in Baton Rouge mode for the last few months so we can’t blow our load (ew) all in one day because it could very easily be Louisiana again in a week. But THANK GOD you’re not Vancouver.
If I could marry a province in Canada, you would be it!
Tags: , Alex Meraz, Breaking Dawn, Bronson pelletier, Cameron Bright, filming, Lainey Gossip, MTV, paparazzi, Robert Pattinson, Rumors, set, Speculation, Twilight, vancouver, Wolfpack