Dear LTT/LTR Readers and Random Googlers -
It’s that time of the month again! Time to go trolling through the search terms that led people to our site. Last month we started this feature because we wanted to share with you awesome readers some of the funny stuff UC and I see on the ‘backend’ of the blogs that never get seen by anyone else. For the uninitiated wordpress has this handy dandy feature that shows us every day what terms people google to find us. Most searches that lead people here are obvious ones like: Twilight, Letters, Rob, shirtless Kellan pics… you know the usuals! But every so often we get a real winner that simply must be shared with the world and here are this months…
These are terms people used to find us
- filet-o-fish fan site – uh no, not us but this sounds like the perfect name for our new LetterstoTaylorsDad fan site. We LOVE you Taylor’s Dad!
- a shirtless jackson rathbone – it warms my heart that we’re thought of as a place where shirtless pics of the cast can be found. Someday I will unveil my gallery of all the shirtless pictures I’ve been collecting since we started these blogs
- kristen stewart looking like shit – so uh you’re looking for just ANY picture of Kristen, huh. Is there any other way she looks?
- robert pattinson buttcrack – Oh HALE nah, who does Rob think he is? Our lover Buttcrack Santa. NEVER!
- Robert pattinson win a date contest 2009 – Brought to you by a Nigerian Prince and the UK Lottery (which you’ve won!). Just ask these girls
- im rob pattinson ex-girlfriend – no you’re not! SHE is!
- robert pattinson hamburger – ok fakerpattz we know this one’s you!
- unicorn jasper – He does speak eloquently about Twilight, but these guys might have something to say about that!
- pornos – um, wrong place dudes. Unless we’re talking Rob, then head over here
- sass family crest – Sass? Was this you?
- does rob pattinson brush his teeth – this is still up for debate
- edward von twiligt – is this anything like the Count von Count?
More funnies after the cut… Continue…
Tags: , Fanfic, fangirls, filet o fish, google, Kristen Stewart, o.b. tampons, Rob, search, shirtless, Twilight, Twilosophy, unicorn, vampires, wordpress