We got a chance to phone chat with you recently for the Twilight fansite feature: New Faces Friday and we learned that you, like your character Liam, are Irish and LOVE your Irish heritage. So before we get to the interview, here are (Lucky #7!)
7 Things we learned about Pat
- You could have been an extra in The Town (because of the way you sound & look)
- You’re CUTE adding to the list of drool-worthy Twilight cast members.
- You are, in fact, NOT from Boston and are not an Irish thug (although we wondered after hearing you talk…)
- You just had a baby daughter (We hope she doesn’t have super powers and grow extrodinarily fast and is named Nessie. Or falls in love with a werewolf. unless you’re into that sort of thing)
- You did not participate in wardrobe theft on the Breaking Dawn set (clearly someone didn’t get to know Rob Pattinson well enough)
- You forgot Taylor Lautner’s name because twice in the interview you said something along the lines of “Those 3– Robert Kristen and… those 3″ and finally said “Jacob” It’s okay. We call him Jacob too.
- (We learned this one from imdb) Some of your family members were/are movie stars. And we’re pretty sure your grandmother was a big movie star back in the day!
Interview with Patrick Brennan after the jump! Continue…
Tags: , Breaking Dawn part 2, New Faces Fridays, Patrick Brennan, Twilight cast