Dear Guri Weinberg,
In light of this part on your recent blog post about Moon, myself & LTT:
BENIGN? Whoa. We’re sorry. That shouldn’t have happened. We’ll take that as a challenge to up our game big time. With that in mind we’ve decided to dedicate a post to YOU & are calling it “Everything you’ve ever wanted or not wanted to know about Geri Weinberg.” The problem is, there is very little we actually know about you since you stiffed us on the black carpet last November & walked right on by. We get it though– Moon was too busy yelling Rob’s name all night and you probably really anxious to get to the green room where all the celebs get to snack on hors devours like Twilight conversation hearts and little baggies of meat.
Anyway, had you taken the time to stop by & be interviewed by the one & only LTT, we would have been able to find out everything we’ve every wanted to know or not know about you. Here are some of the questions we had prepared:
2. Now that we’ve established that you’re the guy playing the Romanian vampire, we’re going to whip out a globe & ask you to point to Romania.
3. How many times has your Stefan the vampire been compared to Stefan Salvatore from Vampire Diaries so far? Are we the first to point out that you’re both named Stefan. You both have dark hair & you’re both vampires?
4. Does your wife, Tammy, ever make you role play as Stefan Salvatore instead of Stefan the Romanian? Does she make you role play as Edward Cullen? Carlisle Cullen? Anyone?
5. You know that other guy you play opposite as the Romanian Vampire– Vladamir? Well, his hair is creepishly white- albino almost. We’re wondering– does he make you bleach his hair for him since he can’t reach every area?
6. Do you have a google alert set up for you name? Otherwise how do you know every time we mention you?
7. We hear you’re Israeli. I don’t know if it works the same way as my New York & Philly Jewish friends, but they can always point me in the direction of a good bagel. Moon insists there aren’t any good bagel joints in LA, and I don’t believe her. What’s your favorite?
8. How the eff do you say your name? Gury? Geri? Gory? gERie? guuuurie?? It seems really complicated so if you’re cool we’re just gonna call you Jerry.
9. What’s with the slutty girls at the top of your blog post the other day? You know that Twilight fans are super chaste & not slutty at al. Nor are they into badly written fan fiction porn or anything like that.
10. You’re all into charity with your GFYS 4 charity site, and we think that’s pretty cool. There’s even this “create your own tshirt/product/thong” section that’s pretty fun. Have you created anything on your site in regards to nipple clamps & a cheese wheel? Or would we be the first?
We have a few design ideas:
We also came up with this design, sure to be a best-seller:
Well by now you either love us more or hate us because we’re finally living up to our expectations. So we beat you to it & made the t-shirt you really want to make:
UnintededChoice & theMoonisDown
Okay all: we know you really want to get to know Guri aka JERRY Weinberg, so we’re having a little contest– best, funniest question for Guri in the comments wins your very own, one-of-a-kind, unique LTT-GFYS for charity bag from the Jer-ster’s website. Andddddd go!
Tags: , Breaking Dawn part 2, gfys, gfys for charity, Guri Weinberg, stefan the vampire, the romanian vampies