Caught in the act, the real Twilight stars stealing from the set!
Dear In Style Magazine,
I just happened to be reading a little something in your magazine In Style about the Twilight cast and if you had to chance to gank something from the set what would it be…
Robert Pattinson – “I keep everything from the set. I’ve stolen all of Edward’s clothes.”
Elizabeth Reaser – “My original Esme bracelet. I’ve seen reproductions of it in stores, but I want to keep the one that I wear once we finish [filming]. It’s mine!”
Taylor Lautner – “All my character wears is jean shorts, so I’ll have to go with those. That’s my only option!”
Julia Jones – “Leah’s cut-offs!”
Kellan Lutz – “Emmett’s Jeep! I’ve wanted it since we shot the first movie. I keep saying that, but nothing’s happened. I’m still waiting!”
Peter Facinelli – “Carlisle’s ring! It has the Cullen crest, the symbol of the whole family, on it. I’d like to take it home and keep it in a drawer somewhere. Once, I couldn’t get it off my finger, so it did go home with me.”
Tinsel Korey – “My relationship with everybody from set. We get along like a real family. Our relationship is special.”
Xavier Samuel – “Vampires dress really well, so it would have to be Riley’s jacket. When you run it’s a bit flamboyant, but it looks good. I recommend running in those jackets.”
Alex Meraz – “The shorts are all I’ve got! We keep using the same shorts but I keep getting bigger for each film, so the shorts keep getting tighter. By the end of the series, they’re going to be torn. Hey, sex sells and I’m glad to sell it!”
Sure, the main cast is important, we all know Rob is clepto or just super cheap and hates shopping, and of course the wolves want their jorts, who doesn’t? And someone had to give the cheesy answer about friends (Tinsel!) but what about the real people in these movies! What about the people that REALLY matter in the Twilight world, what would THEY keep from the set?
- Dean – One of Jacob or Bella’s wigs. It’d be much easier to hide Rob in some of those shiteous wigs then a baseball cap and dirty clothes. Everyone’s looking for a dude in a hat and dirty clothes. No one’s looking for a dude with My Little Pony on his head.
- Big Daddy – that greasy bag of leftover Harry Clearwater Fish Fry from Twilight. I don’t even care if it’s a little moldy. That stuff looked good, it’s the whole reason I made Taylor bulk up and do the 2nd movie so I could have a chance at that famous fish fry.
- David Slade – “The step ladder from props”
- Solomon Trimble – “The name of that gaffer he met on set who worked part time at Subway. Solomon Trimble, Sandwich Artist. Has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?”
- Billy Burke – “Charlie handcuffs. Heh… heh… you know why.”
- Cathi Hardi – (said in the most creepy Cathi voice you can imagine) “That audition tape of Rob and Kristen from my bedroom where they kiss and we really see their hot, hot chemistry… OH WAIT I already have that! HA! Just thought I’d say it again in a national publication, it’s been at least a week since I last talked about it.”
- Mike Welch – “I’m actually trying to lose something I gained from the set. Those 5 extra pounds around my face. Maybe I can give them to Christian Serratos, she needs some meat on her chicken bones.”
So as much as we love the main characters, can we not forget about the little people? The actors and people who REALLY made Twilight what it is today? Do we have to continue to blog for year about the genius of Eric Yorkie till someone like your magazine will know what we care what they’d steal from a set? Who cares from Rob or Taylor have to say about the inner works of their characters or who Kristen draws inspiration from. Give us crap answers from the folks that really matter.
Stealing the keys to Rob’s trailer,
What would you take from the set if you could? What would Buttcrack Santa take? Any other minor characters we need to know about?
Tags: , Alex Meraz, Big Daddy, Billy Burke, Catherine Hardwicke, David Slade, Dean, Elizabeth Reaser, In Style, Julia Jones, kellan lutz, magazine, Mike Welch, Peter Facinelli, Robert Pattinson, Solomon Trimble, Subway, Taylor Lautner, Tinsel Korey, Xavier Samuel