News Dump, All the Twilight news fit to print: Breaking Dawn and it’s newbies
Remember when we started talking about the newbies and the cat and the Ice Truck Killer who were cast in Breaking Dawn? Well, there’s like a butt ton more and we can’t even be bothered with learning them all until they’re seen out with one of the holy trinity at a 100 Monkeys concert and they’re caught in a lurid embrace with a LOD fan club member. BUUTTT there’s a lot of news out about them right now so it’s time for a round of a News Dumo, where we round up all the news they’re in and bring it to you here in one place… with our LTT spin of course!
- Who hired an escape convict to play a wolfpack member? Hide yo children.
- Is this dude hot? I can’t figure it out… yes…. no???? yes??? Maybe in that boy in your 10th grade homeroom kind of way? Also wtf does Peter do? Man, I need to brush up on my Breaking Dawn trivia.
- Remember when Rob had a mullet in that made for TV movie “Ring of Nibelungs?” Why do I get the feeling she was an extra?
- The fact that this photo was taken like minutes from my house makes me want to punch someone. Thanks for the warning David Slade.
- Rob and Kristen are gonna have fake sex in Brazil. Start planning your South American vacations now, Robsteners!!! (if you just added Brazil to your travel website alerts after reading this, you’re on “The List”)
- Ok, he’s not a newbie but we can always use some Robert Pattinson, with a director talking about some school holiday we don’t understand, in our lives
So which of these newbies should we care about enough to start following? Which Vamp witnesses have a big part in the story? And should we start rereading Breaking Dawn together?
Tags: , Bella, Breaking Dawn, cast members, David Slade, Edward, Erik Odom, Kristen Stewart, MyAnna Buring, news, Peter, Peter Berg, Ring of Nibelungs, Robert Pattinson, Robsten, Taft School, Twilight, Wolfpack, Xaiver Samuel