I’d like to draw our reader’s attention to today’s “What the F*ck Moment” courtesy of YOU (yet again)
Seriously? First of all everyone claims they sell “Bella’s Jacket” including my very favorite modcloth.com (which sold out QUICKLY back in 2006- or maybe it was 2009- whatever. FOREVER ago) MAYBE this is the ‘real’ Bella’s jacket & maybe they shouldn’t be claiming connection to Twilight without permission, but dude. Seriously? Do you guys not have anything better to do other than sue people? You sued a fan (Delaneyg84 on Twitter for those of you in the dark (aka lucky) who loves Robsten & leaked Eclipse stills before anyone else did), you sued someone who took a video camera into a theater & got a shitty capture of PART of New Moon for her digital scrapbook. What’s next?
I figured I’d take the liberty of helping you out with some ideas of who to sue:
- Olive Garden- for making such delicious breadsticks that Big Daddy, and therefore Taylor, can’t resist. Free advertising for them due to your Golden Boy!
- All restaurants in New Orleans for using Fish Fry. Harry did NOT okay that
- The estate of Kurt Kobain for all the flannel he wore in the 90s
- Bears. Everywhere. Cause they should be wolves. Bella said.
- Hipsters with mustaches- they didn’t get Charlie’s permission.
- People holding apples in supermarkets. They don’t have the license to do that- the hand model is the only one allowed.
- Vampire Diaries- do I have to explain? Vampires? Love story? Love triangle? Twilight did it forty millionth first
- God for not getting permission before the partial lunar Eclipse last Saturday
- Moon & I for all our wise cracks over the years. BRING.IT.ON. Imagine all the letter possibilities!
That should get you started! Happy suing random people!
Who ELSE should Summit sue!??
Tags: , bella swan, Bella's jacket, Open Post, Open Weekend Post, summit, summit entertainment, Twilight, Twilight clothing