This is how you found us? Vol. 3
Dear LTT-ers and lost Googlers-
April is drawing to a close so it’s once again time to crack into our vaults of search terms. I know, I know! It’s just like (buttcrack) Santa came last night and left us all kinds of fun gifts. So for the uninitiated, wordpress has this handy dandy feature that shows us every day what terms people google to find us. It’s generally the stuff you’d expect: Rob, Twilight, Filet o Fish (of course!) and for some odd reason Muse is one of our biggest terms, but then there are the othesr! And boy, are they off the wall! So we thought man, this is funny stuff- we really have to share it with everyone… and well here we are again with another round of “THIS IS HOW YOU FOUND US?!”
These are terms people used to find both LTT and LTR
- Adam Brody – be still my heart… our secret secret blog? Yup, that’s right: letterstoadambrody.com
- we were fine. i have not left my boyfriend – is that you Kristen Stewart? Are you trying to tell us something? You can email us, ya know!
- i gotta discuss – WHAT? What do you have to discuss with us?? Maybe you should head to the forum?
stephenie meyer +rob pattinson – equals true love 4ever? She wishes! You can stop googling you and Rob’s name Stephenie, it ain’t gonna change anything! Maybe you should read some fanfic instead
- taylor lautner with his mom – Seriously, right?! We love and adore Papa Filet o Fish but what about Mama Lautner? Is she a Mama Yogurt Parfait? Where is she? Cooking Taylor’s eggwhites? So many questions…
- what would taylor lautner want for a birthday gift? – I don’t know, how about a year membership to 24 Hour Fitness? A copy of season one of Wizards of Waverly Place? Or maybe a My Little Pony comb for his beautimus flowing wig?
Check out more crazy Googles after the cut!
Tags: , birthday, Buttcrack Santa, Cullen, dad, dumpster, filet o fish, Forum, google, Jacob Black, Kristen Stewart, LTT, Mom, My Little Pony, OCD, Renesmee, Robert Pattinson, search, SEO, smell, sour puss, Stephanie Ritz, Stephenie Meyer, Taylor Lautner, The tuck, Twilight, Unicorns, worship