Breaking Dawn Pt 2 Premiere: Stephenie Meyer, Jeremy Renner and that Jumping Rob
As you know we were back on the red carpet for Breaking Dawn Pt 2 on Monday and if you were following us at all you know A LOT went down. And we don’t just mean a certain jumping gentleman. We’ve been working all day to get the footage edited and shined up and presentable (on approx. 4 hrs of sleep) but you have a TOOOON to look forward to in the next few days —
– We didn’t yell “ROB” in Mike Welch’s face this year! Instead we made him play a game with us that involves semi-embarassing voices
– Kellan kissed our site buddy from Twilightish over a package of cookies! Imagine what he’d do for some black market German protein powder
– Taylor has ideas for a Twilight related tattoo
– Tons of randoms answered questions you totally
don’t want to hear! (Spoiler: male actors in Twilight are obsessed with women)
– Everyone wants to be Jasper!
– Our “little bottles” got cock blocked on the red carpet
– Erik Odom said the word “carbon-fiber” with a straight face when describing his suit
And tons more!
But really what better place to start than with the first lady herself, Stephenie Meyer. Guys, who knew she was a super fangirl for Jeremy Renner? Seriously, all she wanted to do was talk about him. Not what we can blame her, we’ve seen The Town, The Avengers and like Stephenie, The Bourne Legacy. The dude is hot. Perhaps she needs to start Letters to Jeremy?
Uuuuhhh if you’re serious Stephenie you know our email address… send us your letter girl, we may know some people who knows some people who can pass it along to some people who might be able to get it posted on here. Just know we will all know expect at least one Jeremy Renner mention.
Bonus points to Stephenie for being the first person to notice Jumping Rob (more on that at That’s Normal) all night! We may never know what tweets of ours you were loving but it was worth it to hear you call him Jumping Edward.
Stay tuned we have heaps more to show you… and we will, just as quickly as our computers can render the footage.
Moon and UC
PS You know what’s normal? Taking Jumping Rob to the Premiere with us! Check out the full video, Rob’s reaction and more at That’s Normal!