The Dirt – New Moon Merch, Stoli Shirts and Color Me Badd, Oh MY!
So much has happened over the weekend and last week that we couldn’t possibly write letters about everything but we wanted to hand pick the news that we thought you needed to see!
Hold on to your Pattinsons pants cause away we gooooo!
- New Twilight bookmarks available for preorder. Perfect for in between the pages of your copy of The Purpose Driven Life or for when you print out Fanfic and put it in a 3 ring binder so you can read it at work.
- Remember last week when I wrote Nikki asking where in the world had she gone? Well obviously she reads LTT because she turned up in Greece over the weekend with a member of Color Me Badd
- Fresh off his shift at the Home Depot and a hot oil treatment, Solomon Trimble still working any Twilight connection he has and makes an appearance at Quileute Days. Is Solomon even Quileute?
Rob’s blessed Stoli vodka shirt came out of hiding this week. Some folks at Why Not RPattz and Robsessed did some insanely minute investigation work tracing the rips, stains and lifespan of the shirt. Now just think if we had this kind of attention to detail on finding Osama Bin Laden or curing life threatening diseases. Dayum.
- Cute Dude with hot accent will be in Eclipse and his name is NOT Robert Pattinson… welcome to Victoria’s newborn boytoy Riley. Listen to him talk about being cast…
- If UC and I were creepy guido papparazzo’s with man voices I’m pretty sure this is what we’d say…
“… only two minutes Rob, only two minutes brother…” Apparently Rob is not only the face and cure for vaginal dryness but also the spokesperson for erectile dysfunction. Poor guy.
- Once again Taylor comes off as the most mature 17yr old I’ve ever heard, listen to him discuss NM and other junk in one of the best videos to come out in a while… also enjoy the music!
- Interview magazine makes Taylor look like a guest on Sprockets with Klaus and Dieter. I still hate turtlenecks but for some reason I keep having to repeat to myself, “he’s only 17…”
- It’s hotter than balls in the Northeast and Ashley’s rocking LEATHER hot pants on the Alexa Chung show. She might be crazy or my hero
- Some shiz is going on after Comic Con but I know where I’ll be at: an as yet determined watering hole drowning our scream frazzled nerves with Rob and the LTT/LTR gals! Won’t you join us?
- Uh, this could be one of the lowest moments in the fandom… *sigh*
So who ordered their set of bookmarks?
Tags: , alberto Vo5, Alexa Chung, Ashley Greene, australia, bookmarks, Color Me Badd, Comic Con, Fanfic, Greece, home depot, Interview Magazine, Klaus and Deiter, leather pants, Merchandise, New Moon, New York City, news, Nikki Reed, paparazzi, Paris Hilton, Paris Latsis, pictures, Remember Me, Riley, Rob, Robert Pattinson, San Diego, set, Solomon Trimble, Sprockets, Stoli, Taylor Lautner, Twilight, vaginal dryness, Victoria, Video, Vodka shirt, Xavier Samuel